YOU'RE INVITED to a live virtual event for families of students entering high school this fall.
Whether you want to explore options beyond your high school offer, still need an offer for the fall, or have questions about next steps, join us for an information session about offers and waitlists. We’ll cover how to add yourself to waitlists, how waitlist offers are made, and what to do if you get a waitlist offer. After the presentation, we will respond to your questions.
- Each event will be virtual, so you can join from anywhere!
- Please note that every event will cover the same content, but each event will provide interpretation in different languages––see below for details.
- The events will be held on the following dates and times. We will send another email the day before each event with links and information on how to join:
- Wednesday, June 15, 5:30pm – 6:30pm | Event held in English | Interpretation provided in: Bangla, Korean, Urdu
- Thursday, June 16, 1:00pm – 2:00pm | Event held in English | Interpretation provided in: Arabic, French, Russian
- Tuesday, June 21, 5:30pm – 6:30pm | Event held in English | Interpretation provided in:Chinese (Mandarin), Haitian Creole, Spanish
Can’t attend a live event, or want to learn more? Visit schools.nyc.gov/High. A captioned recording will be available on our website by the end of June.
The High School Admissions Team, Office of Student Enrollment
NYC Department of Education