PTA President: Joy Pendergast - email@example.com
Parent Coordinator: Daisy Rangel - firstname.lastname@example.org or 347-563-4199
Visit the Principals Announcements page to view video announcements and important updates.
A note for IS 73 Students and Families.
As of Wednesday, May 27th, PupilPath will be shut down for our end of year maintenance procedures. We ask that our students and families continue to utilize Google Classroom for current information regarding student participation and performance. Thank you in advance for your support. Be well.
Use the buttons below for fast and easy navigation
Register Today for a Special Education Family Series from Beyond Access
This series of online workshops and trainings, focuses on providing families of children with disabilities tools and strategies to support their child at home through remote learning.
Classes offered June 1-5 | 7:30 PM - 8:30PM
- Monday, June 1: The Remote Learning Plan
- Tuesday, June 2: Instructional Strategies
- Wednesday, June 3: Remote Therapy Services and Basic Home Activities
- Thursday, June 4: IEP Meetings and Evaluations
- Friday, June 5: Getting Help and Support
We are working to set up a cohesive learning environment for your students. To make this process easier on everyone, we will post all things related to online learning in the online learning center.
We hope you and your families remain healthy and safe.
What should happen on a daily basis?
Please remind your student to log in to attendance on the online learning center each day.
We appreciate your help and supervision. Teachers will be available daily during regular school hours to assist their students and guide the learning process. We are all learning together in this so please feel free to reach out to us with any helpful feedback.
Who can I contact if I have issues?
- You can contact staff and teachers at any time via email. We have published a list of all contact emails here.
- For student tech help please click this link and complete the form: Student technology support
- For parent tech help please use this link to complete the form: Parent technology support
- For questions and concerns related to our online learning please contact Ask73@IS73.org for answers
- For additional help you can reach out to our parent coordinator Daisy Rangel at 347-563-4199 or email@example.com
- Call 909-681-1378 from 9am to 1pm for an additional way to contact us
- If you need technology to complete remote learning online please call 718-935-5100 (press 5) or visit this page: https://coronavirus.schools.nyc/RemoteLearningDevices or to request use of an ipad visit this page: https://www.schools.nyc.gov/learn-at-home/ipad-distribution
- New York free mental health hotline (844-863-9314) for COVID-19 Patients (emotional support helpline)
- NYC Remote Learning Technical Support
Current NYC Meal Sites
Breakfast and Lunch will now be provided at P.S. 58 - The School of Heroes located at 72-24 Grand Avenue, and at P.S. 89 located at 8528 Britton Ave, Elmhurst, between the hours of 7:30 am to 1:30 pm.
I.S. 73 will not be a breakfast or lunch site at this time
No one will be turned away at any time
All adults and children can pick up three meals at one time
Vegetarian and halal options available at all sites