PTA President: Joy Pendergast - firstname.lastname@example.org
Parent Coordinator: Daisy Rangel - email@example.com or 347-563-4199
Use the buttons below for fast and easy navigation
We are working to set up a cohesive learning environment for your students. To make this process easier on everyone, we will post all things related to online learning in the online learning center.
Who can I contact if I have issues?
- You can contact staff and teachers at any time via email. We have published a list of all contact emails here.
- For student tech help please click this link and complete the form: Student technology support
- For parent tech help please use this link to complete the form: Parent technology support
- For questions and concerns related to our online learning please contact Ask73@IS73.org for answers
- For additional help you can reach out to our parent coordinator Daisy Rangel at 347-563-4199 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 909-681-1378 from 9am to 1pm for an additional way to contact us
- If you need technology to complete remote learning online please call 718-935-5100 (press 5) or visit this page: https://coronavirus.schools.nyc/RemoteLearningDevices or to request use of an ipad visit this page: https://www.schools.nyc.gov/learn-at-home/ipad-distribution
What should happen on a daily basis?
Please remind your student to log in to attendance on the online learning center each day.
We appreciate your help and supervision. Teachers will be available daily during regular school hours to assist their students and guide the learning process. We are all learning together in this so please feel free to reach out to us with any helpful feedback.
Breakfast and Lunch will now be provided at P.S. 58 The School of Heroes located at 72-24 Grand Avenue between the hours of 7:30 am to 1:30 pm.
I.S. 73 will not be a breakfast or lunch site at this time
We hope you and your families remain healthy and safe.